Nice To Meet You
I'm Ash - a Holistic Nutritionist turned SEO & Content Marketing Specialist
Most of my life I wanted to be a Naturopathic Doctor. I grew up around holistic modalities and, as a kid, I always knew where the vitamin E oil was if I got hurt or the oil of oregano if I got sick. I loved natural health, but my career path took a turn when I discovered my second love – travel.
After taking a year off my undergraduate degree to go backpacking, I realized that I needed to find a career that would allow me to make a difference in the world while also giving me the freedom to work remotely. When I came home from my trip, I started working at a Naturopathic clinic in my home city, Ottawa. I started to realize how much marketing and business were involved in running a health practice, and the gears in my business brain started to turn.
I returned to school for a graduate program in Digital Marketing, and right before graduation secured my first marketing opportunity where I eventually was able to build out an SEO and Content marketing department for a Creative Design agency. Once I started working more in the Organic Search field, I realized just how much I loved it, and I haven't looked back since.
Now I’m on a mission to work with other entrepreneurs in the health and wellness space who are looking to extend their powerful impact to more clients, and get consistent qualified traffic to their virtual homes on the web!
Think we'd have fun together? Let's connect!
My Professional Background
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with Minor in Neuroscience from Carleton University
- Diploma in Natural Nutrition from The Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing Management from Fanshawe College
- Content Marketing Certificate from HubSpot Academy
- Social Media Certificate from HubSpot Academy
- Google Analytics Certified
- Google Ads Fundamentals Certified
Let's Get P E R S O N A L
1. Would You Rather?
A. A house in the mountains
B. A beach house bungalow
C. A suburban mansion
D. A stunning downtown Penthouse
2. The One Thing You Can't Live Without?
Honestly coffee. I love everything about it.
3. Where is your favourite digital nomad spot to-date?
A. Chiang Mai, Thailand
B. Medellin, Colombia
C. Antigua, Guatemala
D. Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
4. One thing most people don't know about you
I love all things Latin America & Spanish!
5. What's your go to patio or vacay beverage?
A. Local craft beer
B. Fruity red wine sangria
C. Spicy margaritas OTR
D. Whiskey. Straight up.
6. Why do you love your job?
I love connecting with ambitious people and helping them bring their dream to life!